Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Launch of a Blog

Amidst the wrap up of one year and the launch of another, I find that there is a flurry of thinking, reflecting and general, semi-productive navel gazing that takes place.  Perhaps it is linked to increased turkey intake, combined with general holiday lethargy, euphoria and chocolate.  Also possible, and perhaps more likely, it is due to a subconscious desire to feel like I've contributed something of value to someone or that I have another creative outlet for the "deep" thoughts (or shallow, depending on the topic) that occasionally cross my mind.

Regardless of the cause, I found myself considering creating a blog, and with a few clicks of a button, here it is.  Who knows what the result will be, but I am all a-tingle at the prospects.

No comments:

Post a Comment